Library Search uses Vufind software. Regular releases are scheduled monthly.
- Upgrade EDS API connection with secured SSL method. End users should be unaffected by this change.
- Improve error message for login issues.
- Improve author link functionality in 'Articles & more' item records.
- Add in-context prompts to Bonus+ and ArticleReach services.
- Remove Wikipedia entries from author search results.
- Add ability to cancel holds and requests.
- Improve messaging for missing items and items being searched for.
- Add "View abstract" field to results list in "Articles & more". Reinstate abstract to item record page.
- Fix email record functionality in "Articles & more" (emails were blank).
- Add ability to post warning messages to one or more search types (initally for Covid notices).
- Significant improvements to EndNote and RIS export format for "Books & media".
- Improve EndNote and RIS export format for "Articles & more".
- Change default operator for "Database" search from AND to OR.
- Improve error message when Sierra API is down.
- Bug fix for suppressed records remaining in Solr index.
- Remove requirement to log in when on-campus (uses AUT IP range).
- Fix Google Scholar phrase search.
- Improve Bonus+ and Articlereach functionality.
- Automatic log in when searching Articles & more.
- Improve "Articles & more" export formats.
- Reformat bib id in "Books & media" to accommodate Talis Course Readings requirements (added b to front of all bib ids).
- Switch Library Search from EDS to Vufind.
- Disable Cite this function (citations very innacurate).
- Enable create list function and improve how it works when items from "Books & media" and "Articles & more" saved in the same list.
- Update Te Reo translations.
- Cache EDS API getInfo response for improved performance.
- Switch from "test" to "production" EDS API account after successful testing completed.
- Enable request button and Bonus+ button.
- Prevent robots crawling site (add robots meta tag to head).
- Implement full Te Reo tranlsation.
- Initial go-live of production server.