I am a distance student
Support where and when you need it
You know that distance study has extra challenges. The Library provides services and help to support your distance study.
If you live more than 50km from the nearest Campus OR have a disability
AND have an ID card
you can register for distance Library services.
Nb contact the student hub if you have not received your ID card.
- Books and journal articles delivered free to your home address
- Help from the Document Supply Team (queries answered within 48 hours)
- Assistance from your Liaison Librarian with Library resources
- Return material on time, or arrange to renew
- Keep up-to-date contact details
- Notify us if you no longer meet the criteria for distance services
Contact the Document Supply Team
Free Phone: 0508 353 942
Post: Document Supply
Private Bag 92006