Covid-19 Alert Level 4 in Auckland
The City, North and South Campus Libraries are closed until further notice.
- Library chat is available from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 6pm on the weekend.
- Book an online appointment for research help or assessment advice.
- Please do not return Library books at this time. Any fines incurred due to the lockdown will be removed when you return the item.
- Please renew items online, or by contacting us via Chat.
- There is no click and collect service during level 4. Items on hold or waiting to be picked up will be held for you until collection is possible.
- Interloans for book chapters, ebooks and journal articles are available. We are not accepting book requests at this time.
- BONUS+ service is temporarily unavailable, but you still can renew Bonus+ items in your library account up to 5 times.
Follow the AUT Library on Instagram or Facebook for the latest updates.