Need a space for group study?
Use the study rooms in the Library for your group meetings. Each room:
- Has a PC
- Can be booked for 2 hours at a time
- Has a whiteboard (markers are available from the Library Help Desk)
How do I book a room?
- Use the online Lab Booking page
- Log in using your AUT username and password
- Choose the campus and then the room you want to book
- Select a start time and end time for your booking
Note: You must log in to the PC in the room within 15 minutes of your booking start time even if you do not need to use the PC, otherwise the booking may be cancelled.