I am a postgraduate student
Postgraduate support services
As a postgraduate student you have enhanced access to information resources and expert Library staff.
A current AUT ID card is required to borrow
- 50 item limit, 6 renewals per item
- Books: 28 days
- DVDs: 3 days
- Journals: 3 days
- Short Loan books: 2 hours, 2 books only; some items 3 days (as marked)
Note: If an item is recalled an email will be sent to you with its shortened borrowing time.
Postgraduate students may:
- Request materials from libraries world wide through interlibrary loan
- Get advice from the Liaison Librarian for your subject
- Learn information research skills development at Library workshops
- Get help with reference management software like EndNote
Postgraduate study rooms
Postgraduate study rooms are open 24/7, accessed by swipe card only.
Group study rooms are available in our three campus libraries.