Opening hours and services may be subject to change.
Library opening hours will return to normal from the 26th of April. please check out the opening hours page for more details.
Follow the AUT Library on Instagram or Facebook for the latest updates.
All Library collections are now open and books can be borrowed onsite during opening hours. If requesting a book from another Campus Library, please specify the pick-up location when making the request and the item will be transferred.
Please also ensure that you:
- stay at home if you are unwell – AUT Libraries still have resources online for you
- maintain good hygiene practices
- Maintain 1-metre distance from others in the library at all times
- Masks must be worn at all times in the Library, except when eating or drinking
- enable Bluetooth tracing on the NZ COVID Tracer app
Fines, overdue items, requests and renewals
- items may now be returned during opening hours or via the after-hours return slots at each campus library.
- any fines incurred due to the lockdown will be removed when you return or renew the item.
- please renew overdue items as soon as you are able either online, or by contacting us on chat.
Some Library workshops are available online