You know that distance study has extra challenges. The Library provides services and help to support your distance study.
If you live more than 50km from the nearest Campus OR have a disability
AND have an ID card
you can register for distance Library services.
Contact us either through Live Chat, or email the Resource Sharing team, or visit the Library Help Desks to register for the Distance Library Service.
Please contact the student hub if you have not received your ID card.
- Books (within New Zealand only) and journal articles delivered free to your home address
- Help from the Resource Sharing Team (queries answered within 48 hours)
- Assistance from your Liaison Librarian with Library resources
- Return material on time, or arrange to renew
- Keep up-to-date contact details
- Notify us if you no longer meet the criteria for distance services