During semester time, you can drop in without an appointment to chat with a learning advisor. Please check for days and times in Semester 1, 2019.
At drop-ins you can expect:
- General advice on strategies that will help to improve your writing or study skills
- Recommendations to online resources, workshops or writing clubs relevant to you
- Referrals to a longer appointment with a Teaching Assistant or Learning Advisor
- Referral to your tutor, lecturer or supervisor and other relevant student service
- Due to high demand drop-ins are a maximum of 15 minutes per student twice per semester (not more than once per week)
- AUT’s Academic Integrity Guidelines & Procedures requires that all work submitted must be the students own therefore we don’t correct, proof read or edit specific assignment/thesis in preparation for submission. But we do provide guidance on how to improve your writing.