I need a course reserve item
What is course reserve?
- Short Loan: the Library’s collection of physical items recommended for your course
- E-reserve: electronic journal articles and book chapters for your course
Where is it?
- E-reserve items are in Blackboard
- Course Reserve items are in the Short Loan section at each campus
City: Level 4 behind the Library Help Desk
North Shore: Level 1 next to the Library Help Desk
South: The first shelves of the book collection
Issue items at the self-issue machine or the Library Help Desk
What's different about the Short Loan collection?
- Borrowing time is 2 hours and some for 3 days (renewing is allowed as long as no-one else has requested them)
- You can search for them by your Lecturer or paper in Library Search
- There is a 'D' (2 hours loans) or 'DL' (3 day loans) before the call number, eg D 745.4 FLE
- Only bookable at the Library Help Desk
Contact the Campus Library Services team
Phone: (09) 9219945 City Campus
9219229 North Campus
9219309 South Campus