What can I get text alerts for?
- When requested items are available for pick up
- When borrowed items are recalled
- All library notices
Note: It does not cover general overdue notices
How does it work?
- Works with Vodafone, Spark, 2degrees and Skinny
- Only for phones in New Zealand
- Texts are one way
- You will receive an email as well
Sign up instructions:
- Log in to "My Account"
- Click on "Modify personal information"
- Enter your mobile number without the first 0 and without spaces. E.g. 211168994
- Tick the box "Opt In" for mobile alerts via SMS
- Click submit
How much does it cost?
AUT University uses an external service for text messages. Signing up for this service authorises the Library to provide them with your mobile number. They will keep this information confidential but AUT cannot be held responsible for the security of the message sent to you.